I am all for airport security and keeping our skies safe. But sometimes, after being packed in to a confined space for hours, a girl (and quite a few men) need a scent refresher. No longer being able to cart around my favourite fragrance in my carry-on meant that freshening up was infinitely delayed by awaiting my bag’s tumbling arrival down the carousel. A time or two I found a smashed perfume bottle caused by the brutes, er, baggage handlers, unceremoniously hurling my luggage unto the conveyer belt.
Well darlin’ times are a-changin’! Rollerballs have made travelling with your favourite perfume a little easier, however those suckers are prone to cracking and aren’t available in every scent. Enter my newest beauty obsession: Travalo’s Refillable Perfume Atomizer.
- 50 full sprays of your favourite fragrance
- aircraft approve
- pressure regulating system so it won’t crack in an airplane’s cabin or baggage hold
- 98% recyclable
- no glass parts = no shattering
- operational guarantee (10 years)
- refill in seconds without a funnel or a mess
How It Works: 5 Easy Steps
Step 1: Choose your fragrance
2) Remove the spritzer top
3) Position the Travalo hole over the spritzer
4) Pump the perfume until your Travalo is full
5) Spray and be on your sweet smelling way
For all my Canadians, I have spotted the Travalo at Shoppers Drug Mart but it can also be purchased online in an assortment of colours.
**Disclosure: Product provided by Travalo for editorial purposes**